Coming up on Saturday March 12th and Sunday March 13th is a really exciting event, The first Glamour Beauty Festival in association with Fiat.
I just bought my ticket for the Saturday morning a couple of weekends ago after getting my monthly copy of Glamour Magazine. I was going to go for the whole weekend to take advantage of the entire event, but unfortunately I have my red belt Karate grading on the Sunday, and need to make sure my moves are spot on.
I’m so excited about this event! It is being held at London’s Saatchi Gallery, which is going to be stunning, and you get a goodie bag worth £160 which includes brands such as; Nars, Laura Mercier, OPI, and Benefit.
There are some great stands and beauty experiences to take advantage of, these include;
- Redken – The team can recreate a runway hairstyle of your choice.
- OGX – You can choose a braid style from their menu and they will recreate it for you.
- GHD – The pop-up salon staff will give you advice on the best way to use your hair tools and also give you a great curled or straight style.
- Sally Hansen – Learn how to keep your nails healthy and get advice on the best way to keep your nails at their best.
- OPI – Get some beautiful nail art at their stand.
- Rimmel – Their global nail expert Adam Slee will be giving nail advice.
- Balance Me – Offering beautiful arm and hand massages and skin scanning to help you find out more about your skin.
- Liz Earl – Enjoy a professional cleanse and get skin advice.
- Elizabeth Arden – Offering a free mini oxygen blast facial treatment.
- Garnier – Find out more information about their new collection ‘Moisture Bomb’.
- Lancome – Grab the new juicy shaker lipgloss that you can personalise, as well as taking photos in the #ShakeUpYourSelfie photo booth.
- Laura Mercier – You’ll get a one to one, to match your skin tone to your perfect base colour.
- Illamasque – Advice from Illamasque make-up artists to create a perfect eye look just for you
- NARS – NARS Cheek Studio will help you to find the perfect blush-bronzer combo. Perfect for the up-and-coming summer months.
- Benefit – The brow experts will be on hand to give you amazing brows
Chandon is also going to be at the event. Yes guys, there is even a bar! With your goody bag you get a free glass of sparkling wine, but you can also buy a glass (£6), a cocktail (£7), or a bottle (£30).
There are also many talks that you can attend at the event. You can attend one free talk per ticket. Some of the speakers attending are; Jo Malone, Fearne Cotton, Tanya Burr, and Fleur De Force.
Awesome and exciting stuff, I can already tell this event is going to be a huge success. I’m also looking forward to meeting lots of new people and getting tons of beauty advice.
The tickets are £52.25 including processing fee and you can buy them here
Are any of you guys going and if so what are you most looking forward to? Let me know in the comments section below.
Hopefully I’ll see you guys there!
Thanks for reading
Ninjette Natasha xxx